Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beautifully Imperfect

“Funeral” is a new TV commerical launched by the Singaporean Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS) which looks at relationships in a different light, through a woman at her husband's funeral. Ultimately, the TVC celebrates the beautiful imperfections that make a relationship perfect. This is fresh off MCYS latest Viewers Choice 2008 win for last years Family TVC which promotes the importance and value of family bonding.

My friend Gaya sent me this commercial today and I got the above info from YouTube.
I loved the commercial so much that I decided to post it here.
Jo Kukathas did a brilliant performance as the widow - great shots, great music, great script. Kudos to the producer and director!

Enjoy the commercial and tell me what you think..

No comments: