Thursday, July 28, 2011

Once upon a time, 35kg ago

This picture was taken back in 1996 when I was working at Mobikom (the now defunct telco company that owned the 018 prefix, where I spent 5 great years of my working life), with my former colleagues Zolida and Ridzwan.
Thanks to akak Zolyd for sharing this pic because she has indirectly inspired me to shed some weight (actually I got the shock of my life when I got on the weighing scale 4 days ago, and THAT was the biggest push factor).
And so we shall see. I shall try to shed that darned 35 kg that accumulated after my pregnancy almost 11 years ago. I will not impose an unrealistic target. No way will I lose all that 35kg in mere months.
It will be a gradual process. Smaller meal portions. Less indulgence. Less snacking.More glasses of water. Start swimming again. Another evolution beckons!
I can do this! Insha Allah :)

2 comments:

norawahid said...

yes..i believe u can!go achik go!
im trying to lose weight too! jums swimming!hehe

Nor said...

thanks so much Nora. I'm tired of yoyo diet, protein diet and what-have-you diet. I absolutely am not disciplined to go through all that. So this time I wont kid myself any longer. It's a matter of changing daily habits and that insha Allah, can be done.
And yes, JOM SWIMMING! woohoo :)