Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, November!




I like November!
I like it mostly because it’s my birth month and I’m sharing it with other November babies in my family and circle of friends. This year is super special cos I think I grew wiser up a notch.
I didn’t expect people to wish me, I didn’t expect any birthday cakes, balloons and presents. And you know what? I’m okay with it. My life didn’t crumble just because my birthday wasn’t celebrated by the whole wide world.
My birthday is no big deal and I mean it in a good way. Yeah I’m a year older. But being a year older is not an achievement unless I gain some wisdom.
My birthday was an ordinary day made extraordinary when Biyan sang the birthday song when he woke up and Sham gave me a hug. And that was enough. Of course, birthday wishes from family and friends that came throughout the day were definitely a bonus!

When I realized God’s Gift of Life, I realized that I didn’t need anything else. I thank God for Life, Love and Blessings.

I’d like to share this with you since this lovely dzikr (remembrance) says it all for me:
Hasbi rabbi jallallah Ma fi qalbi ghayrullah
My Lord is enough for me, Glory be to Allah
There is nothing in my heart except Allah.


Enjoy your Gift from The Almighty :-)

2 comments:

Tukar Tiub said...

tukar tiub wishing you many many many joys and happiness... may your life full of fun, serenity and calmness !

cheers

isham2504

Nor said...

Wow I'm so thrilled and very, very honoured to have u reading my blog, Abang Isham!
And thank u so much for ur kind wishes and prayer. Alhamdulillah.
My prayers are with u. Continue to uphold Truth and Justice!
U really rock, bro!