Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That twinkle in his eyes


Can't remember the bird species name. I only remember how fascinated Biyan was, though

Sham and I took Biyan to KL Bird Park last weekend.
Despite the short duration that we were there, we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Biyan really loves animals and he hates seeing them getting hurt.

Sham & Biyan walking to the amphitheatre to catch the bird show


We caught the bird show at 12.30pm and finished just in time before it rained. It felt so great to see Biyan cheering enthusiastically when the macaws did their tricks and when the eagle swooped near him. I saw that twinkle in his eyes.


He has been begging for a white rabbit for some time now. That's something I can't have in the house since Sham and I are way too lazy and we don't want any stinky, neglected (or dead!) animal lying around in the house.



I might reconsider when Biyan is older, though. Having a pet will teach him about responsibilities, because I am definitely not cleaning a stinky cage full of rabbit poop! Ugh


Meanwhile, I'm having this notion of getting Biyan educated in animal science. Who knows? He could be a zoologist in 20 years. Or be another Steve Irwin. Anything is possible. Of course I dont have high expectations for Biyan but I know it's a bonus to have an occupation in a field you are passionate about. And I think Biyan will enjoy having a job handling animals :-)

No comments: