Friday, January 2, 2009

HELLO 2009! Ahlan wa sahlan 1420 Hijriah!


Wow time sure flies!
Before you know it, it's the new year which also means that you're older another year. YIKES!

Anyhow, I have been pretty busy during the hols entertaining Biyan with trips to Tangkak (and Gunung Ledang), Penang, Ipoh and Port Dickson. As long as he is happy, I am happy too :-)
I'll let the pictures tell you more.. I apologize for the picture quality, most of the pics are taken using my humble nokia (slow shutter) after all.


Biyan and li'l cousin Afiqah. We left for Tangkak to lepak at Abang Hafiz (my bil)'s mom's house. A very hospitable host, she is!


Biyan was really thrilled to be on the ferry to Penang. He's been bugging for this all year!Trees against the clear blue sky at Butterfly Farm in Penang. Shot by Sham.

Sham and Biyan enjoying a ride on the ATV at the beach in the morning.
We stayed at Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel, that serves v
ery nice breakfast cos it's at the in-house DeliFrance. Yum!
Sham and Biyan at the hotel pool
Nice shot of Biyan in the pool by Sham
At the Butterfly Farm in Penang

December birthday babies: Mia, Atheelah, Ameer, Bena and Sham.Biyan just lurves birthday cakes, he makes sure he gets to blow the candles everytime, even if it's not his birthday!


I think all in all, 2008 was a pretty good year despite the tough times and rough patches that I went through. I'm not looking back and reflect this time.At my age I'm too old to get depressed to realize my mistakes and blunders. No regrets this time.

I just want to look forward and be positive about the future, be a better person, to give more and take less.. make more friends than enemies (got enemies meh?), make better decisions, save more money, be nicer to people.. important things like that. More importantly, I must CHOOSE to be happy and it doesnt take much to be happy, right? Oh yes, one more thing. Live life to the fullest and SEIZE THE MOMENT cos I dont know if I'll ever live long enough to experience the same moment..!

Here's to a fantastic 2009 and an enlightening 1430 Hijriah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must go oolideyy again!!!!

Eureka! said...

Yup...you have a choice..Choose to be happy!!!