Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mi Casa is Su Casa


Yes folks we are selling our luverly home. I’ve decided to forego the services of an agent –thankfully- since internet advertising does a pretty good job. So the fee of 2.7% of the selling price can be saved for Imran’s education.

Mi Casa is strategically located in Seksyen 7 Shah Alam surrounded by UiTM, Unisel, mamak makan places, Guardian Pharmacy, a clinic, a dental clinic, sundry shops, Seksyen 7 secondary school and lots more. Barely 10 mins away from Jusco Bukit Raja, Bukit Raja NKVE exit, Federal Highway and Sek. 14 and 9 commercial centres. On top of that, Seksyen 7 will house Shah Alam General Hospital which is soon to be completed – just about 5 minutes drive (or less)!

The house is comfortably sized at 1824 sf, 22’ x 75’, nice kitchen size with 4 bedrooms….

HEY it’s MY blog so I get to do the sales pitch here! Hahaha just kidding.

I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m selling a perfectly located home.
Well, servicing the monthly repayments is getting quite challenging and moreover there’s just the three of us in the house..and the three of us sleep in just one room, leaving the other 3 room unused! The family area upstairs is also unused since the three of us are usually either fighting over the TV remote in the living hall or sleeping in the master bedroom.

So that got me thinking.

Rather than continuing to service the home loan and pay for unused space, we opted to let it go and go for a smaller and more manageable home like an apartment or a condo. So less time will be spent on cleaning! Woohoo!

I’ve advertised on 3 property sites and so far many enquiries come from those who checked my ad on Propnet.com. Good job, Propnet.com for delivering high cyber visibility for FREE! There’s one site (that will remain nameless) that charges RM100 per ad and promises high results and I almost placed my ad in it. I’m so thankful I didn’t! RM100 can buy me mucho macadamia nut ice cream lah!

I’m having an open day for prospective buyers who have called. The OPEN DAY is happening this Sunday January 18 3pm-5pm, so they are free to have a look-see at the house.

If you’d like to join, do come over! You could bring some macadamia nut ice cream to get a fantastic discount on the house too!

2 comments:

AyKay said...

Salam Sis,
can we come to the open house for makan2 and look-see-look-see but without intention to buy, just for spending a Sunday time...can o not?

Nor said...

Apa salahnye. Boleh aja. My humble home welcomes anyone, especially friends..
Tapi mohon maaf ini Hari Terbuka bukan Rumah Terbuka dengan makan2.. ahem ahem.. YA AMPUUUUUUUNNNN PAKKK!